PAYMENT/CANCELLATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
We look forward to the opportunity to act as your booking agent for your travel needs. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services of VIP AFRICA. When you use our services or make a booking with us you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
VIP AFRICA will design, develop, finalize and book all logistical requirements as per -, or closely matching as possible.
Please ensure that all information provided to us, either directly by yourself or by any representative or third party acting on your behalf, is in fact complete and exactly correct, as any errors or omissions may have immediate or subsequent adverse impacts and effects.
Whenever and if ever any (further) information or decision is requested on either of our parts, we shall endeavor to respond within 5 working days, or give a read receipt. However, apart from if a minor/non-material confirmation is requested, we shall consider that you understand it has been read/received.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice, which may occur by reason of matters outside our control which can increase the cost of the relevant service. Such factors include currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes increases and prices risings that may be applied by some of our partners like ferry companies. VIP AFRICA has the right to substitute hotels or tour components, change routing or cancel any tour or portion thereof should it deem necessary.
We offer a discount to children as follows:
– Children between 3 and 8 years old: 50%
– Children under 3 years old: Free tour
All prices are quoted in Euros (€) or Moroccan DirhamS (MAD) and are subject to change based on the currency fluctuations and the rate of exchange at the time of payment.
– For 1 day tours, 50% of the total amount should be paid as a deposit at the moment of confirmation. The 50% balance can be paid locally at the end of the tour.
– For multiday tours and circuits, 50% of the total amount should be paid as a deposit at the moment of confirmation and the 50% balance should be paid 30 days before arrival time.
Payment can be made in Moroccan Dirham to our account in Morocco using one of the following payment methods:
Swift bank transfers. If the Swift transfer is not in Dirham, it must be converted in accordance with the official exchange rate that day. A copy of the Swift transfer must be scanned and emailed to us. Swift bank transfers take up to 3 weeks to post so please make payment well in advance of client’s arrival. Due to variations in the international currency, any payment in foreign currency will be based on the official exchange rate posted by Banque du Maroc on date of issuance of the invoice.
With credit card through a secure payment link that you can receive by email.
Through Paypal to the account: email@example.com
Any cancellation must be e-mailed to VIP AFRICA LLC
Once your tour is confirmed, if we receive a cancellation request, we apply the following cancellation policy:
– For any cancellation received, 10% of travel arrangement expenses will be charged
– For tours cancelled 30 days to 22 days before arrival date: 25% of the total amount will be charged
– For tours cancelled 21 to 8 days before arrival date: 35% of the total amount will be charged
– For tours cancelled 7 to 2 days before arrival date: 50% of the total amount will be charged
– For tours cancelled less than 2 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount will be charged
VIP AFRICA is solely an agent providing you, the client, with various services like guided tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services. VIP AFRICA will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss or accident. Each traveler booking services through us should be covered with his own travel Insurance.
The performance of all confirmed services is subject to acts of God, government authority, disaster, ferry cancellations caused by weather or other emergencies, any of which make it illegal or impossible for the service provider to offer the services included in tours and itineraries.
Thus we are not responsible for cancellations caused by any of these reasons.
* It might occur that crossings between Tarifa and Tangier get suspended because of bad weather. In this case, we still can organize your tour changing the route from Tarifa-Tangier-Tarifa to Algeciras-TangierMed-Algeciras. Tangier Med is located at 50 min drive from tangier, we would take care of your round trip transfer between Tangier Med and Tangier adding an extra fee.